Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finish Strong....

So I think I have pretty much figured out that well yoga is not a passion but say more something I would like to do from time to time. I am dedicated to this blog so I have decided to finish yoga month strong! I am leaving for NYC next Thursday the 29th so it is all yoga till then. I think by writing this down it will hold me to do what I say...This is pretty much why I think no passion or really would I have to write it to make sure I do it...don't think so! I am going to plan to go each day possible ( I think maybe Saturday will be hard) till I leave. I can totally do this...right? The Bikram people say everyday is good for you. So I will write each day and edit the post when I go..motivation for me and then my readers can check up on me..ok..you better check up on me. No comment on the fact that I did not go yesterday..I was working and ugh just did not want to but today I can totally do this! Tuesday- 8:30 Bikram Class Completed :)! Wednesday- 8:30 Bikram Class Completed! Thursday- Yoga class at the gym :)! Friday- Yoga video at home and a gym workout! Saturday-nope..worked all day and dinner with the family Sunday-I feel terrible but did yoga this morning at home (still feel terrible)..gym later today! Monday-Nope...bummer but gym in the morning and had wine with a friend at night :) Tuesday- Wednesday- As I sit here...I can here the teacher in my head..kinda sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown. Oh, I am in trouble. When I am at the gym and struggling at the end I always tell myself to finish strong..feels so much better to finish strong. So I leave you for yoga tonight and I will finish strong (even if I really don't want to :)!) xxoo-Dina

3 comments:

melissa Baumgart said...

good for you!!!!!! you did it! i knew you could :) was it really horrible?

Anonymous said...

i told you i think you already found your passion...but thats just me! LOVE YOU!! - sam

Anonymous said...

Maybe Sam..It is really not that I don't like the yoga just need it in moderation. I like sweating under my own power and not because I am in a super hot room :)! I am going tonight..I like a challenge so writing down when I go feels more fun to me. and I love you :)!