Monday, April 19, 2010

Grumpy Blogger!

Warning Warning a very grumpy blogger is about to post :)! I think maybe I do not have a passion or the ability to find one. I do not want to go to yoga tonight...no part of me wants to go. It is not that I don't like it...it is fine it is just that I would like to go home and run to the gym for a workout. I do not want to spend 90minutes in a sweaty room...just don't want to. I am going to go because I promised Lindsay I would meet her and she has some work things that I need to pick up but that is the only reason. I was thinking yesterday at the gym about yoga and this is what I came up with. I do like it..just maybe not my primary source of a workout etc. There is something that bothers me about the teacher who talks, and talks, and talks,and talks for 90minutes. DO this and Don't do that and Stretch this was and Turn that way...just the talking could make me crazy. It is the same reason I do not like to take many classes at the gym....ugh the talking. I talk all day..to kids, parents, teachers, etc and I listen all day to kids, parents, teachers etc that I just think at the end of the day or when it is me time that I can not listen to anyone else. When I was at the gym last night I was trying to figure out why I was so happy....because I put my earphones on with music of my choice and nobody was talking...I did not have to listen or talk to anyone. Totally in my own head..pushing myself to get stronger and work out harder but all by myself...nobody was telling me what to do and I LOVE that. For 60 minutes everyday..ahhhh me time. Funny because the gym is way louder than yoga but something about it is quieter to me...makes me feel alone and I need that sometimes. I don't know maybe I am just grumpy or maybe I just need to go tonight and see again or maybe I just need to find some moderation between the two. All I know is that right now when I am done with work all I want is to put my head phones on and take my ass to the gym where it will be quiet and NOT sit in a hot room and listen to a teacher talk for 90 minutes. Ahhhh...I feel better but will I after yoga? xxoo-Dina

No comments: