Monday, January 30, 2012

And the Winner is....

Elaine's winnings, ready to ship.
 posted by Amy Baranski and Melissa Baumgart
Our first ever "Good Luck With That Sweepstakes" was an exciting time for us.  We had a lot of fun watching the comments roll in, and seeing who is out there reading along with us.  We gave away four books and four Powerball tickets.  The books are  looking forward to our next month, "Read a book a week", and the latter a nod to this past month of "Sweepstakes."

Out of the entries, we gave each a random number and drew the number out of a hat.

Whose number came out of that hat????

Elaine Pollack!!! (of Maryland)


Congratulations, Elaine!  We hope you read along with us next month and enjoy our picks for quick reads.

And thanks everyone for sending your comments and book suggestions!

-Melissa and Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Straight away after Dr.Osauyi cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the lotto spell. This spell changes my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lotto after I won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.900.000 million pounds. Your Lotto spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lotto spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lotto spell Dr.Osauyi did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.email him on

Lotterspellhelp@gmil.com
WhatsApp +905385050893