Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jammer Time

Posted by Melissa Baumgart
Believe it or not, worth every 275 pennies it took to buy this.

I found this at the cafeteria at my school.  It is SO FLIPPING GOOD!
(Aside from the name.  Jammers?  Come on, Jenise, you can totally do better.) 
I mean, I get it, maybe it is because I haven't had sugar in almost three weeks.  Maybe it is because there's honey and carob in it and they might not be paleo.  I don't care what it is.  It has been my treasured indulgence this week at school.  Before being paleo, I saw it sitting in it's wicker basket and always thought, "Ew."  Who knew the Jammers would make my whole week. 

I think it might have made me happier than when I first discovered Thug Kitchen.  (I'd like to add, before Gwyneth blabbed all about itWhy is she always on my tip?)

Maybe.

No comments: