Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project Simplify: Drawers: Before and After

Posted by Melissa Baumgart
The Drawers Went From This:


To This:



And let's hope they stay this way!  I think investing in the containers that connect to each other is a good step in that direction.  

What's in store for the next week of Project Simplify?  Simple Mom has left it up to me.  I get to choose my most needed "hot spot" of mess.  It was a tough choice, but I am picking the book shelf in my hallway.  It is in an area of my apartment that people don't see, which means it is a place that I shove things when I don't know where else to put them!  Time to clean up my hidden spot!

Here's to a week off from school, spent doing water aerobics and cleaning!  Oh, and I am revisiting hot yoga this week too.  Yikes, I don't know if I am ready for this.
-Melissa

1 comment:

sophanne said...

Way to go! I hope you have found the right system. I agree that that is the key. I've found it in a few places in my surroundings but not in nearly as many as I'd like. I think it's called Nirvana.