Friday, May 21, 2010

A night out!

I am glad Melissa blogged about the movie last night..she is good at remembering the details.  Lately, I have trouble remembering what I have done the day before.  It was a good time and a much needed date with Melissa.  The movie was very interesting and I appreciated learning new information...to be honest I am not sure I have processed much of it...but I am sure I will.  I have been totally consumed with preparing for my move that I have pushed aside many other things that maybe I should be working on.  That is ok for now as there is a time and place for everything and at this time and in this place I can only do what I am doing. 

I am so very excited about what is to come in the next few weeks...can you imagine that 6 weeks from now I will be living in Switzerland...who does that?  I never thought it would be me but I am soooo glad it is.  Our goal is to see as much of Europe as possible while we are there so I am posting a call out for suggestions on places to go and what to see when we are there.  We are flexible to go by train, car, bus, or plane...just want to see everything we can!

Suggestions Please!!!!

xxoo-Dina

oh and my tomatoes continue to grow..that is my exciting gardening news for today!

No comments: