Monday, May 3, 2010

As good as it gets....

So...I am not exactly sure how I am going to give this gardening thing my all and kinda feeling like what is the point to plant things if I am not going to be here to eat it. I am also feeling like I have so much to do and things I want to do and not sure that growing things is at the top of my list. Hard to say if this is my thing but I feel like I can not judge since giving it my all may be the hardest part. So this is as good at it gets to till the weekend when I will try to figure out what I am going to do... I planted this pepper kit in a pot the size of my thumb...really that small. Got it for free at the last PTA meeting at Madeline's school..pathetic I tell you. Anyway, I followed the directions and we will see. Hmmm..what is my plan. I guess I will spend mothers day in the garden. Off to the grocery store and gym. Madeline is 6 tomorrow..wow where did the time go! xxoo-Dina

No comments: