Friday, July 8, 2011

Where will we risk public humiliation? You choose!

posted by Melissa
We have a poll!

Please take a minute to Vote on our poll that you can see up in the right corner of the blog. We are planning a recitation, in front of people, of one of the poems we memorized this month.  We both agree to do this reading in whichever place get the most votes from our readers.  I am barely able to type this, already trembling at the thought of some of these options.

Here are your choices:
1.)  A  Party at our Apartment Building.


2.) A Seattle City Bus.


3.)  At the QFC (a grocery store) up the Street.


4.)  An Open Mic Poetry Slam. 
(hosted by Seattle Poetry Slam Aug. 2nd at Re-Bar)



We can't wait to see what you all choose!



1 comment:

Melissa Baumgart said...

OK, now I think my blog title is a little harsh. Humiliation? I guess I was totally in a place of fear at that time!
-Melissa