Saturday, July 10, 2010

In Maryland!

Hello from Maryland....So my blogging everyday idea does not really seem like it is going to work...it is so hard from my phone and getting to a computer seems difficult.  Big news is that we got our VISAS!!!!!!!  So that is it...we are moving.  Walter leaves on Monday and Ian on Tuesday....the girls and I will follow on the 23rd.  I am so excited..this is really going to happen.  The girls and I had a calm and easy flight from Seattle to DC.  My girls are really so good..they were perfect on the flight, easy, quiet, and great!  Madeline is a huge help..playing with Hazel, pushing carts, she is really getting so big.  We got our rental car and off to my moms.
We are here and enjoying the pool and hanging with family.  The girls seem calm and well adjusted to all the travel.  I have a million things I want to do here but just going to take it one day at a time and see how it goes.
As far as writing month goes...I have been keeping a journal diary over the last few days and I love it.  I am kinda writing to my girls...something for them to read when they are older.  I like it..feels good...I hope to continue!

More later...computer time is over :)!
Dina

No comments: