|Just do it.|
Highlights of This week:
- Monday - Really? You think I remember what I did on Monday?
- Tuesday - Clinic from 8am-8pm. Ran 5K
- Wednesday - STRENTH studio workout to "Ferdinand the Bull." Every key word was associated with an exercise. For example, every time she read the word "Ferdinand" we had to do 5 burpees. Do you know how many times that word is in that book? A Lot! There were no breaks in story-time, and I thought that while the workout was creative, I was likely to not live to tell about it.
- Wednesday night - Levi's baseball game and got to see my brother! Homework, homework, homework...until the wee hours of the night, close to 1am.
- Very early Thursday - Woke up at 3am to go to a birth.
- Thursday - Left birth at 8am. Ran (actually, I drove) home to shower. Clinic from 9am-6pm. Meeting from 6pm-8pm. Homework. Bed.
- Friday - Meeting 9am-10am. Cleaned the house and did laundry. (Well, really just kinda tidied house and now there's a mountain of laundry unfolded on my bed. I seriously hope some fairy is back there folding it right now so I don't have to shove it all on the floor as I crawl into bed.) Homework. Ran 5K.
Tomorrow, I wake up and run my first race since I was pregnant with Levi back in 2001. Wish me luck!