Here are all the things I wanted to do, but chose not to:
|Sunflower in my garden.|
- Check stats on the blog.
- Eat more bread (homemade) and butter
- Google "what is this rash on my leg?"
- Google "why is my big toe numb?"
- Check stats on blog.
- Google "seriously, what the F is on my leg cause it really itches!"
- Google a sangria recipe
- Check blog stats.
- Find interviews with Mason Jennings online.
- Watch a knitting video on You Tube.
- Google "Mason Jennings baby died" (some of his lyrics lead you to think that)
- Google "greif workshop washington" my neighbors had told me about this thing they went to and I wanted to know more.
Here are all the things I did instead:
- Took out the compost.
- Tidied up the apartment.
- Returned random things to my neighbor and chatter a bit with her.
- Had a blog meeting with Amy.
- Folded (a lot) of laundry.
- Eavesdropped on neighbors a few doors down arguing in the street. (Look, my family gives the neighborhood plenty to listen to, I should get a little in return.)
- Listened to Mason Jennings's new album. (and some other MJ stuff)
- Washed more laundry to fold.
- Did the dishes.
- Saged the house. (and the neighborhood for that matter, I had an unruly sage stick that would not go out.)
- Ate a spoonful of freshly ground peanut butter.
- Scrubbed the kitchen floor.
- Planned a dinner and went to the market for ingredients.
- Made a plan to make cheese with Amy after dinner.
Done. Now forging forward into our Saturday Morning Canning Project.