Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING!

Happy Spring! Dancing is done :( and I really am going to miss it. I think it is not so much the dancing that I love but more adding something different into my regular workout routine and doing something a bit more fun than walking on the treadmill. I also realized that I love having a weekly "thing" to look forward to...like a guaranteed night out. I think this is something that I will continue to do when all this is over...please remind me if I forget. We are back to painting and I think I will work on mine after I finish report cards tomorrow. I don't know why painting is so hard for me...it is just so still and I don't really like to be still. Oh great..yoga is next and that is also still. My girlfriend Lindsay invited me to join her at a yoga studio in Bellevue. It is hot yoga so lets just say that will be a challenge since well being hot is not really something I love but I do love a good drenched sweat so maybe I will enjoy. Going to try..... Tonight is Hazel's school auction..not a big auction person but we are bringing the Baumgarts (James is playing music for us...Thanks Jamie!) so that should make it more fun..just looking forward to a night out with my hubby. Before we go...we will dance for a video and get it posted! I love Spring! Enjoy the first day.... xx00-Dina

1 comment:

becky said...

I wonder if it's the lack of social interaction that you miss in painting- maybe your passion involves being with other people? I felt the same way when going to knit night. Something to break up the week.