Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome to March: Where Legends are Born

Posted by Amy Baranski

This month was totally my doing. I know zilch about martial arts, but I'm ready to karate chop my way (if not with a ballet like grace)and break this month in half.

Seattle seems to offer several good options for those serious students interested in Tai Chi. I'm finding that many of them require a longer term commitment and more tuition than I'm willing to give at the moment.

Melissa thankfully found a free Tai Chi class at Third Place Books on Saturdays. I want to go this weekend - anyone care to join? Also, today I'm making a call to Seattle Kung Fu Club to see if a beginner can drop in on a few classes.

In the meantime I intend to watch martial arts films ad nauseam with Melissa for the remaining 28 days of March. Starting with Tai Chi Master.




xo - Amy

No comments: