Saturday, February 21, 2015

10 Things

Posted by Melissa Baumgart
10 things I am grateful for this morning: (in no particular order)
  1. Coffee
  2. My apartment
  3. Friends
  4. My children
  5. My parents and brother
  6. My creativity
  7. Love
  8. My strength and my vulnerability
  9. Ability to pay my bills
  10. Yoga
My first thought is....what a boring list.  It's always the same things.  Everyone is thankful for this stuff.  But seriously?  Could there be a better list?  Children?  Friends?  Family?  Being thankful for who I am?  These are things that make life worth living.  I pray that everyone would have these things on their list every single day. 

Stop every day and take a moment to be grateful for the broad strokes of what makes your life beautiful, and the small moments along the way.  All of them are precious.  All of them a gift. 

No comments: