There are some months in GLWT history that just don't take off. I think sometimes it is the subject matter, and other times life gets in the way. I can remember salsa month back in the first year, I really wanted to do it, but Jamie and I kept fighting and never wanted to dance together. Then there was writing month, I was shocked I never really wrote that month, since I picked it. I suppose we all need a break sometime.
|Lily and her BFF Lili, these girls are "styling."|
This month was supposed to be "Styling" month. And there's still time, so it still is! I think what Amy had in mind was re-styling our wardrobes, our homes and anything else that needs a little boost of extra creative attention.
I looked up online definitions for styling and here is what I found:
From the Free Dictionary -
- A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one's actions and tastes: does things with style.
- A comfortable and elegant mode of existence: living in style.
- A mode of living: the style of the very rich.
- The fashion of the moment, especially of dress; vogue. A particular fashion.
- Verb - To be pursuing someone for romantic purposes or sexual purposes."I was styling Cara-Ann there for the longest of times, but she was tighter than a Catholic school girl, so nothing came out of it." (OMG! Must start using this one.)
- To be wearing an outfit or to dress in a mismatched, individual interesting and ultimately fashoinable and attractive way. First heard in Bolivar, OH. as in "that sweater vest and oversized hat are rather styling."