Monday, August 29, 2011

Sneak Peek With My Homeskillet

Posted by Amy Baranski

Yes I am very excited about Urban Homesteading month. I am exploding with ideas. This time around we took two sets of photos for our monthly blog photo. In the same vein as Melissa's last post, I wanted to share a sneak peek. There will be more in September when we refresh the blog. For now, enjoy:

Putting the Urban in Homesteading.


Staying on Track

Like Melissa said, we are still in hiking and backpacking month. My shoulder burns are healing well though. I've been using a homeopathic calendula cream, which has been soothing. My blister on my right heel is still a little bit of an issue so I've been rocking the flip-flops.

We are looking at going to Mount Rainier tomorrow, which will require a rental vehicle to tote everyone up. I have to look into that today. And even though August is running out I think we should try Mt. Si sometime in September, since it's such an accessible climb.

3 comments:

Mateo Mathieu said...

Dudes, I dig the suits, dig 'em the most. That photo, Amy's hand placement in particular, is astoundingly radical.

Melissa Baumgart and Amy Baranski said...

Thanks, Matt. We couldn't agree more.

Melissa Baumgart and Amy Baranski said...

I can tell you know what's hood! - Amy