Yesterday I had the honor of taking photographs at Jen and Josh Diamond's wedding on the top floor of the municipal courthouse. It was awesome. I'm not a professional photographer and barely know how to use my camera but Jen and I had talked about that.
I met the Diamonds through this blog, well really through Melissa, one of their good friends. They are a fun family. My husband Bob keeps a beehive at their house as part of his Urban Bee project. So there are lots of connections. I don't know the Diamonds too well, but I hope to get to know them more because they are radiant people.
Here are my top ten favorite things about the Diamonds.
- Their last name is Diamond.
- They have flames painted on the side of their mini-van.
- They like honey and have the empty jars to prove it.
- They decided to get married after having three children.
- Elijah, Gabriel, and Miriam (their kids) are awesome people.
- The Diamonds have fantastic smiles.
- Jen and I both have gay moms!
- They planned their wedding in 5 weeks or less.
- Their friends really love them (and so do their fams).
- They are just easy to be around.