Thursday, August 15, 2013

Photo a day 15: The Best

Posted by Amy Baranski

I'm jumping ahead to #15 on the FMS August photo-a-day list since I'm a bit behind. I'll make up the other photos I'm missing (#6-14). I just wanted to get in-the-moment with you all. Today my son and I found ourselves in a local P-patch garden and we helped ourselves to a couple of berries. I was impressed to observe that he knew to remove the green stem from the strawberry before consuming it. I was also impressed that he seemed to enjoy an under-ripe berry with equal pleasure as a ripe one.


GLWT iPhotography month challenge.

2 comments:

gulmiszerihg said...

My husband and i have been absolutely glad Peter could finish up his reports with the precious recommendations he came across when using the web page. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be giving out things that many many others might have been trying to sell. And we keep in mind we now have the blog owner to be grateful to because of that. The main illustrations you have made, the easy web site menu, the relationships you will aid to promote - it's mostly astounding, and it's really assisting our son in addition to the family reckon that this issue is amusing, and that's truly important. Thanks for the whole lot!
coupon sites australia

StuartFahey said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work! metal wall art wholesale